Monday, October 29, 2018

My another entry for Prose Poetry 😁


FRIENDSHIP TIES THAT BIND

I.

A sun who brightened up my day during my darkest times. Whenever I need them there is a warm and comfort. They are the one who makes me smile. They are the one who help me to get rid of my problems for a while. We have different kinds of personalities. I guess we have the same abnormalities.

II.

Our friendship serves as our foundation and I call them as my squad, like they say in this generation. Whenever I encounter different struggles and challenges in life, they are the one whom I can count on. They are a ghost with a spirit alive. I can really tell that they are my best companion regardless of the situation.

III.

Every moment with them is unforgettable, it may be good times and bad times. Even how many miles when were apart those distance isn't measurable. Every moment with them it feels like time is slowly passing by. They are not the ones who stick on my shadows during my brightest moments but they are the one who will never disappear in my darkest hours.

IV.

They are at my side everytime I need help, we may have misunderstanding but that doesn't define the memories we have. In a cookie life they are my chocolate chips, I myself can't find the real me without them. They are my friends, whom forever I will treasure for the rest of my life.





There you have it! What do you guys think?? Let me know your thoughts on the comments down below. Anyway thank you for having time to read my prose poetry, have a great day ahead 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment