Tuesday, September 1, 2020

The Youth of Today

 I

Dazzled eyes

Confused minds

Influenced by devouring lights

Slowly drifting through the night


II

The climax of our lives

where only, strong survive

Temptation is our weakness

We all try to escape distress and sadness


III

We are now facing the reality

Bravely standing with self dignity

Upholding peace, love and unity

Surely maintaining the innocence and prosperity


IV

Young, rebellious and free

chasing the future with glee

We long to have the promised of tomorrow 

so that the youth of today shall never sorrow



HELLO BLOGGERS!! ITS BEEN YEARS SINCE I"VE POSTED AN ENTRY HAHAHAH

I forgot that I still have this blog and I was really occupied at school since I am now on my 2nd year college taking up Bachelor of Elementary Education :)

This poem was written by me and my classmates when we were on grade 12, this is like our performance task and I decided to share it with you guys so that you'll get inspired.

I know its been a tough year (2020) but I hope we still get to see the beautiful things that surrounds us. Anyways, may you have a great day and stay positive always!! 


Love,

Divine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment